About Us


First Microfinance Laghu Bitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (First Microfinance) started its operation from January 8, 2010 (B.S. 2066 Poush 24). First Microfinance is a national level wholesale lending microfinance institution licensed by Central Bank of Nepal. First Microfinance provides microcredit to the economically and socially disadvantaged and deprived people through microfinance institutions including community based cooperatives.

First Microfinance aims to focus on improving access to finance and promote sustainable microfinance services in Nepal.

Creating opportunity for low-income people by providing resources.

Empowering people through access to finance.

Sustainability, Innovation, Integrity & Professionalism.

Capital Structure

First Microfinance has authorized, issued and paid up capital of Rs. 964.5 million. Out of which 51% is promoters' share and remaining 49% is public share.


Major promoter shareholders of First Microfinance includes Global IME Bank, Prabhu Bank, Kumari Bank, Rastriya Banijya Bank, ICFC Finance, renowned bankers, chartered accountants, reputed businessmen and professionals. Strong professional banking background and good public relation of the promoters is taken as strength of First Microfinance.

Twitter Follow us: Facebook Twitter
© 2022 First Microfinance Laghu Bitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: MIT Solution